Monday 8 August 2011

Introducing 'The BodyEvolution Report'

First off, I'd like to welcome one and all to 'The BodyEvolution Report'.

This is simply an expansion of my current forum lurking! At least this is a little more 'professional' LOL.

I hope to be able to make TBER a place that removes all the myths and BS, while using a common sense approach to help educate people. I want to open peoples minds and help eliminate all the typical OCD ways people go about achieving 'results'.

I will post articles on nutrition, training, sports performance, general health and hormonal balances from some of the most respected authors with scientific basis.

So in closing, I hope you all enjoy perusing  the content on TBER and if you have any questions or inquiries for personal consultation or services please feel free to email me - bodyevolution@live.com.au and I look forward to bringing you the first article very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment